Thursday, March 2, 2017

31 weeks

How far along? 31 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain? 15 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes. Bought more scrub pants with a stretchy waistband 

Stretch marks? nope 🙌🏻

Sleep? Blah. I toss and turn too much to sleep good

Best moment of this week? I had a dr appt this week. Got a good report. And his heartbeat was 130

Things I miss? I've started having heartburn from lunch on. 

Movement? The majority of the time he's moving or pushing out

Cravings? Sweets. Oreos and peanut butter

Showing yet? Definitely 

Gender? Boy! 💙 Weston Hayes

Labor signs? NO

Belly button in or out? It's flat

Looking forward to? The crib bedding comes in this weekend. I just need to find some curtains and the nursery will be ready 😀

 

Nursery progress 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment