Monday, October 8, 2012

The first

Well I'm finally giving in and joining the blogging world. We have been married a little over two months! My how time flies. Seems like all I do is go to work and school, study, cook, and clean then repeat. Maybe a little sleeping in there somewhere. Still trying to get the hang of juggling it all, as I would rather spend time with my hubby than do homework. Life has been great while he is on days, but that all comes to an end tonight. He starts the graveyard shift. I am so not ready to be alone all night!! It is going to take some major getting used to for the both of us, being on completely different schedules. But as one of my former coaches used to say, I just have to put my big girl panties on and deal with it. I have been pretty good at playing the pitty game for myself, not really even taking into account that Brian is the one who has to completely change his life to work around this new job. He is such an amazing man to be willing to do that so we can be stable and secure with benefits. Until a transfer or an opening in another shift comes up we have given it to God and with that I find comfort in knowing we will make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment