Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Major fail

So I am obviously not good at keeping up with this thing! Going to try and be better. Catching up.... We made it through Brian's graveyard shifts, as he finally transferred and started in Harrison yesterday. So beyond excited to have him on a normal schedule, and not have to be by myself through the nights! At least for a while anyways.

So we went through this whole I want an inside dog but he doesn't spell while I was getting lonely. And to my surprise one day coming home from work I found this little guy.

His name is Caliber, and I am so thankful for him! I don't think I could have made it through all the lonely days while Brian was sleeping or the lonely nights when he was away.

Our first Christmas. We decided to go all out this year with our gifts to each other. I got a dream camera, chi, and a pandora bracelet. Such an awesome husband! While I got him some reloading stuff, his new hobby.

Then for my 21st birthday on the 28th he surprised me with these earrings! And I went out for lunch with Mom and Kasey. Then Brian arranged for us to stay the night at the Keeter center. It was sooo nice!!!


In the mean time we are in layoff season for the Chateau, so I have this whole week of nothing until school starts this coming monday. Caliber and I went on a walk this morning, which for him consists of walking for a while and deciding he's had enough and has to be carried for a while, and repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment