Sunday, January 11, 2015

first 3 months part 1

 first night home
 first sponge bath
 his hands were always by his face
 first picture I captured his dimple with
 first time to be in daddy's shop, while waiting to hear news about baby Zoey being born
 Dad meeting Kenton for the first time at 11 days old
 First time going to church. 12 days old
 2 week Dr appointment
 Daddy's favorite onsie
 first time meeting cousin Zoey
  First time for dad to meet Zoey and to have them both together with him
 1 month
 my favorite socks
 I discovered the are of a wrap and it was the only way I could get and cooking or anything done in the evenings for a while
 first Grandparent's day gift
 6 week Dr appointment
 First time meeting Great Granny B at 6 weeks
 sending daddy 2 am selfies while he was away on his trip
 from this
 to this lol
 
 2 months
 guess who held him last.......daddy

1 comment:

  1. I love this. You have some awesome pictures and you will be so glad you have this to look back at. I cannot believe how fast and how much he has already changed. He is such a wonderful blessing from above.

    ReplyDelete