Wednesday, January 18, 2017

25 weeks

How far along? 25 weeks 1 days

Total weight gain? 9 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes. Mostly tops 

Stretch marks? nope

Sleep? It has been pretty good this week

Best moment of this week? I had a dr appt today. He said I am measuring on time. Heartbeat was in the 130's. glad to have my glucose test over 

Things I miss? I've had a cold for a week and a half so I'm looking forward to getting over that

Movement? Yes. His kicks are quite strong. I can see him moving around from the outside now. 

Cravings? I guess still sweets. Nothing specific 

Showing yet? Definitely 

Gender? Boy! 💙 Weston Hayes

Labor signs? NO

Belly button in or out? In. But getting flatter

Looking forward to? He said that we can have a 4d ultrasound next appt if we wanted to. Can't wait to see his little face. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment