Wednesday, January 11, 2017

24 weeks

How far along? 24 weeks 1 days

Total weight gain? Not sure. Maybe around 8 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes. Mostly tops 

Stretch marks? nope

Sleep? Seems like I toss and turn more

Best moment of this week? Within the last 2 weeks I've had several strangers ask when I'm due. 

Things I miss? Not having heartburn. Being able to get up and down easier. 

Movement? Yes almost constantly. Especially when I lay down

Cravings? Sweets. Hence the weight gain. I also got some French onion dip and it tastes extra yummy

Showing yet? Definitely 

Gender? Boy! 💙 Weston Hayes

Labor signs? NO

Belly button in or out? In. But getting flatter

Looking forward to? My dr appt next week. Even though I have to do my glucose test. I have started to clean out the nursery and bought decor last weekend. I bought the bedding today online. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment