Thursday, April 13, 2017

37 weeks

How far along? 37 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain? 25 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes. Always

Stretch marks? I have some developing. 

Sleep? Awful 

Best moment of this week? I had a dr appt Tuesday. The heartbeat was 130

Things I miss? Not having heartburn or restless legs 

Movement? His movements are more dramatic. He's busy

Cravings? Sweets. 

Showing yet? Huge!

Gender? Boy! 💙 Weston Hayes

Labor signs? I was pretty much 4 cm dilated and 60% effaced at my appt. He said the baby is still high, but once he engages it will be go time. He was supposed to get my induction scheduled for 39 weeks. I've been having contractions that are slightly uncomfortable but they are not close enough to time or be productive. I do feel like they are trying to move him down. 

Belly button in or out? It's flat and starting to pop on the top

Looking forward to? Having this child!! I'm so anxious not knowing when I could go into labor. It could be any day now or I could have to be induced. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment