Thursday, April 10, 2014

23 weeks

How far along? 23 weeks 

Total weight gain? All I have to say is I started my pregnancy workout video tonight.

Maternity clothes? Yes. Started wearing shirts and pants this week. But can still fit into some of my jeans with a ponytail holder holding them together. 

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep? Great this week

Best moment of this week? We got the crib in and put together last weekend. I really like it!

Things I miss? Not feeling fat

Movement? I feel like almost non-stop this week

Cravings? Sweets. Omg this has to stop.

Showing yet? I think I actually look pregnant now and not just fat

Gender? Boy

Labor signs? No

Belly button in or out? Stretching 

Looking forward to? Starting to create a baby registry soon, even though it seems a little overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment