Thursday, April 24, 2014

25 weeks

How far along? 25 weeks 

Total weight gain? We'll see at my next Dr. appointment next Friday. Avoiding the scale for now.

Maternity clothes? Yes, pretty much everything maternity now.

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep? Good. I've been so busy that I'm just so exhausted at night.

Best moment of this week? Finally finding crib bedding I like. 

Things I miss? Not getting out of breath so easy, and I know it's only going to get worse.

Movement? A little less this week. But he's definitely still kicking around.

Cravings? Sweets

Showing yet? Yes

Gender? Boy

Labor signs? No

Belly button in or out? Stretching. Brian's favorite, he told me I had another week or two before it was flat. Give me a break lol.

Looking forward to? Starting to register in the next few weeks.

What I go through every week. Brian takes 100 pictures. If I'm lucky one turns out decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment