Thursday, May 1, 2014

26 weeks

How far along? 26 weeks 

Total weight gain? Pretty sure I did a lot better this month. But I'll find out at my Dr. appointment tomorrow. 

Maternity clothes? Yes. They are a must

Stretch marks? I noticed last night I have 1 developing on each side. Seriously a sad day.

Sleep? Decent. Little hard to get comfortable

Best moment of this week? I ordered my crib bedding from a shop on etsy. Hoping I love it. It's supposed to take 4 to 6 weeks to come in though :/

Things I miss? Not being bloated after eating and having a major stomach ache 

Movement? Constantly this week. Love it.

Cravings? Not really this week. Trying to eat healthier

Showing yet? Yes

Gender? Boy

Labor signs? No

Belly button in or out? Not quite flat yet

Looking forward to? I'm just ready for him to be here already.

I haven't been feeling good the past 2 days, hence the extra pale face.

No comments:

Post a Comment