Monday, June 16, 2014

32 weeks

Well Brian has been going into work at 2 so I don't see him at all unless I'm off. Therefore no new pics lately

How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain? Blah

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Just on my sides

Sleep? So very hard to come by

Best moment of this week? Went to the doctor this week. Everything is still looking good and measuring correctly

Things I miss? Sleep! Being able to bend over with ease. Not having swollen ankles

Movement? All the time. His kicks are starting to become uncomfortable

Cravings? Ice and milk

Showing yet? Finally my tables have started asking when I'm due. It's about time

Gender? Boy

Labor signs? No. But apparently I've entered into the ligament pain phase

Belly button in or out? Pretty much flat

Looking forward to? My shower with the sister next weekend. Can't believe it's already here practically.

No comments:

Post a Comment