Thursday, June 26, 2014

33 & 34 weeks

How far along? 33 & 33 weeks

Total weight gain? Pretty much a pound a week. Sad day

Maternity clothes? Always

Stretch marks? On my sides. Really hoping I can make it to the end with none on my belly.

Sleep? Boo. Seriously wish I would have gotten a body pillow a long time ago.

Best moment of this week? Having my first baby shower! It was so fun. I got a ton of clothes and a few things from my registry. Also got a gift card that I ordered a glider with.

Things I miss? Sleep and not having heart burn everyday 

Movement? Oh yes

Cravings? Ice

Showing yet? As Brian says, I'm huge!

Gender? Boy

Labor signs? Not that I know of

Belly button in or out? Flat and starting to pop

Looking forward to? Being done with work next week, Fourth of July, and my last baby shower
33 weeks
Me and my sister at our joint baby shower
All of the presents in the nursery 
34weeks (looking rough after a long week of work)

No comments:

Post a Comment