Monday, June 2, 2014

30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks 

Total weight gain? Too much! 

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Still just on my sides

Sleep? Omg it's so hard to get comfortable. Plus Brian seems to think he needs to sleep on my side of the bed as well 

Best moment of this week? Started organizing the nursery. Had a dr appointment this week. All is going good and he is already head down (hopefully he stays that way). And now I start 2 week appointments! I passed my glucose test! Yay!! I was so worried. Also got my tho gam shot for my negative type blood, and a tdap shot (my shoulder has never been so sore!).

Things I miss? Being able to sleep

Movement? Pretty much constant 

Cravings? Sweets, fruit, string cheese

Showing yet? It's definitely obvious to everyone now

Gender? Boy

Labor signs? No

Belly button in or out? In/flat

Looking forward to? Getting the nursery done

Baby shower invites I made
They got an owl stamp on the envelopes 
Diaper cake I made for the first shower for Kasey and I. I'm going to top it with a pink and a blue shoe
Diaper cakes I made for the second shower on July 4th weekend
Finally found a diaper bag!!!! I stumbled upon it at Shelby's. And it was on sale

Absolutely love this pic of us. Think it turned out so well

No comments:

Post a Comment