Friday, July 18, 2014

36 & 37 weeks

How far along? 37 weeks

Total weight gain? Well I'm finding it way too easy these days

Maternity clothes? Always

Stretch marks? Starting on my stomach boo

Sleep? Blah. With this huge belly in the way, not very good.

Best moment of this week? Last week I got all of the decorations hung on the walls in the nursery and everything organized. I just got checked for the first time today. I'm 1 cm dilated but he said my cervix was still thick. Yay for a little progress.

Things I miss? I've had a cold/allergies the past two weeks. As if it wasn't already hard enough to breathe.

Movement? Yes, on my bladder and under my ribs. He's running out of room! Pretty sure he dropped some at the beginning of this week.

Cravings? Ice and sweets

Showing yet? Oh yes

Gender? Boy

Labor signs? 1cm dilated 

Belly button in or out? Flat but trying to stick out

Looking forward to? Going into labor!! So over being pregnant. Get this baby out!!! 

Brian goes to a training boot camp next week. I doubt anything will happen, but it makes me so nervous for him to be all the way in Dallas while I'm this far along.

                   36 weeks
37 weeks
The beginnings of the dresser for the nursery

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute pregnant! And Yay for the dresser. And it makes me a little nervous too.

    ReplyDelete