Monday, July 7, 2014

35 weeks

Little late with this one

How far along? 35weeks

Total weight gain? I stay away from the scale now

Maternity clothes? Always

Stretch marks? Still just my sides. Yay

Sleep? So uncomfortable

Best moment of this week? I am finally done working at the Chateau! This week was the Fourth of July. I had my second baby shower. Also, Brian's cousin took some maternity photos.

Things I miss? Being able to bend over and get up with ease. 

Movement? Yes, on my bladder and under my ribs. He's running out of room! Pretty sure he dropped some at the beginning of this week.

Cravings? Ice and milk

Showing yet? So so big

Gender? Boy

Labor signs? Nope

Belly button in or out? Flat. Maybe trying to pop

Looking forward to? Finishing the nursery. I worked on organizing it today. My goal this next week is to have it all done. I do wish Brian would make the dresser.

Just have a few more things to buy from target and mommy will be all ready. I also made my list for my hospital bag today. It's getting so close! I'm so ready, and soooooo over being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment